Tax Reporting: Tax-exempt Interest Dividends from Mutual unds

Tax-exempt interest dividends from mutual funds is reported on Form 1099-INT (box 8).

Circular 230 Notice: These statements are provided for information purposes only, are not intended to constitute tax advice which may be relied upon to avoid penalties under any federal, state, local or other tax statutes or regulations, and do not resolve any tax issues in your favor.