Tax: UK Persons and Entities: How do I access my tax forms?

Your tax forms, including Form 1042-S, Annual Activity Statement and Dividend Statement, are available electronically. To access, log into Account Management and click Report > Tax Forms. If you have the old Account Management layout, select Tax Forms from the Report Management section.  Please review the information on your forms.

Circular 230 Notice: These statements are provided for information purposes only, are not intended to constitute tax advice which may be relied upon to avoid penalties under any federal, state, local or other tax statutes or regulations, and do not resolve any tax issues in your favor.